- Rating
- 0.00 star(s)
- Country
- Georgia
- Multiple Accounts
- 0
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Selling my personal Gardenscapes account.
I have played this account myself since Level 1. It has never been purchased, resold or shared between owners.
Trophies: 10,445
First-try victories: 12,900
Gold Cup best result: 579
Gold Cup wins: 1
Collections completed: 4
Stars: 64
This is a long-term personal account with more than 20,000 completed levels and a substantial gameplay history.
I am the original owner and can provide screenshots to verify the account and its statistics.
Reasonable offers are welcome.
I will arrange a separate game-only access/transfer method before completing the transaction.
I prefer to use the marketplace's recommended transaction/middleman system for the sale.
Serious buyers are welcome to ask questions or request additional screenshots.
I have played this account myself since Level 1. It has never been purchased, resold or shared between owners.
Account information
Level: 20,533Trophies: 10,445
First-try victories: 12,900
Gold Cup best result: 579
Gold Cup wins: 1
Collections completed: 4
Stars: 64
This is a long-term personal account with more than 20,000 completed levels and a substantial gameplay history.
I am the original owner and can provide screenshots to verify the account and its statistics.
Why I'm selling
I have played Gardenscapes for many years and simply no longer want to continue playing at this level.Price
$700 USDReasonable offers are welcome.
Account access
The game is currently connected to my personal Google/Facebook accounts. My personal Google/Facebook accounts are not part of the sale.I will arrange a separate game-only access/transfer method before completing the transaction.
I prefer to use the marketplace's recommended transaction/middleman system for the sale.
Serious buyers are welcome to ask questions or request additional screenshots.
