SOLD WTS Demon Hunter ilvl414+ 1.2k+ Raider io

Not Recently Bumped
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Faction
  1. Alliance
Class
Demon Hunter
(54 reviews)

Zafiro

Level 82

Trade Guardian Orders: 53

(100%) (54 reviews)
Country
Venezuela
Member Since
Jul 6, 2017
Last seen
Country
Venezuela
Multiple Accounts
1
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Hello, I am willing to sell my account or character Demon Hunter on it, Demon Hunter has many BiS gear for Both specs Havoc/Vengeance.
1.2k io Score
1.8k Rating Battlegrounds
S6 Elite PvP Unlocked
GEAR:
Item Level: 414
https://safe-armory.com/character/profile/aaf4799328fa00267fa7834206f20974


Payment method: Paypal as friends and family.


IMPORTANT NOTE:

I am the original owner of the account and I am able to sell you whole account with all info about it, or just the Character (for this method you will need to buy and make whole new battle net account on my name so I can transfer the character to you).


Skype Contact for more info: xsafirox
Or Discord: Zhafirox#5221
 
Last edited:
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
Had a great transaction TY for all your help getting everything straight I appreciate it!!!!
 
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Back
Top