SOLD WTS Cheap PoE Account with Karui Pack and others, mirror bow, 2013 account

Not Recently Bumped
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Thread Types
Single Item
Class
Mutli-Chars
Mode
  1. Standard
Original Owner
Yes

Majin Keiji

Level 46

Trade Guardian Orders: 7

(100%) (8 reviews)
Country
Romania
Member Since
Jun 7, 2021
Last seen
Country
Romania
Multiple Accounts
0
Hi, I'm selling my personal Path of Exile account because I'm no longer playing and it's a waste of money if its sitting there. I'll provide some screenshots so you can see the MTX I have and the year I created this account.
I was a casual, playing standard and I have some good items for bow/flicker builds, you can see in the screenshots. The MTX alone got a value over 360$ or so and you'll buy an account that was only accesed from one location all the time. 2.jpg

Payment thru Paypal F&F.
I'm on between 6:00-10:00 PM EEST and 11AM-10PM EEST in weekends.

You'll have to pay the middleman and he's gonna change the mail because its my personal mail that I'm not letting go.
 

Attachments

  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    792.6 KB
  • acc transac.jpg
    acc transac.jpg
    102.8 KB
  • det1.jpg
    det1.jpg
    26.7 KB
  • screenshot-0001.jpg
    screenshot-0001.jpg
    806.2 KB
  • screenshot-0002.jpg
    screenshot-0002.jpg
    782.4 KB
  • screenshot-0003.jpg
    screenshot-0003.jpg
    780.6 KB
  • screenshot-0004.jpg
    screenshot-0004.jpg
    776.7 KB
  • screenshot-0005.jpg
    screenshot-0005.jpg
    787 KB
  • screenshot-0006.jpg
    screenshot-0006.jpg
    795.2 KB
  • screenshot-0007.jpg
    screenshot-0007.jpg
    766.3 KB
  • screenshot-0009.jpg
    screenshot-0009.jpg
    815.1 KB
  • screenshot-0010.jpg
    screenshot-0010.jpg
    793.9 KB
  • screenshot-0011.jpg
    screenshot-0011.jpg
    809.2 KB
  • screenshot-0012.jpg
    screenshot-0012.jpg
    821.3 KB
  • screenshot-0013.jpg
    screenshot-0013.jpg
    814.7 KB
  • screenshot-0014.jpg
    screenshot-0014.jpg
    814 KB
  • screenshot-0015.jpg
    screenshot-0015.jpg
    643.4 KB
  • screenshot-0016.jpg
    screenshot-0016.jpg
    649.1 KB
  • screenshot-0017.jpg
    screenshot-0017.jpg
    675.9 KB
  • screenshot-0018.jpg
    screenshot-0018.jpg
    664.5 KB
  • screenshot-0019.jpg
    screenshot-0019.jpg
    662.9 KB
Last edited:
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
GOOD SELLER! A+

Everything went well. Very fast and smooth. Highly recommended!
 
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Back
Top