Hi everyone!
Selling my high-end personal War Thunder account since 2014. I don't have much time to play anymore, so I'm looking for a buyer.
100% Personal Account since 2014. I can provide full blurs-safe screenshots of my Gaijin store purchase history to prove ownership.
FAST SALE DISCOUNT
I need funds quickly for personal reasons.
Asking Price: $700 (BUT I AM HIGHLY OPEN TO SERIOUS COUNTER-OFFERS!)
SEND ME A PRIVATE MESSAGE WITH YOUR PRICE — I AM WILLING TO GIVE A MASSIVE DISCOUNT FOR A FAST BUYER TODAY! 
SAFE DELIVERY & HANDOVER PROCESS VIA MIDDLEMAN:
To make the transaction as safe and fast as possible, the handover will go through the Official Middleman under the following clean process:
Price: $700 (Open to reasonable offers / OBO).
Payment: Crypto (USDT TRC-20).
Safety: I will ONLY use official EpicNPC Trade Guardian (Middleman). Buyer pays the fee.
Feel free to send me a DM here on EpicNPC if you are interested!
USA:
Germany:
USSR:
UK:
Japan:
China:
Italy:
France:
Sweeden:
Selling my high-end personal War Thunder account since 2014. I don't have much time to play anymore, so I'm looking for a buyer.
100% Personal Account since 2014. I can provide full blurs-safe screenshots of my Gaijin store purchase history to prove ownership.
I need funds quickly for personal reasons.
Asking Price: $700 (BUT I AM HIGHLY OPEN TO SERIOUS COUNTER-OFFERS!)
SAFE DELIVERY & HANDOVER PROCESS VIA MIDDLEMAN:
To make the transaction as safe and fast as possible, the handover will go through the Official Middleman under the following clean process:
- Data to Middleman: Once the Trade Guardian transaction opens, I will immediately hand over the current login data, 2FA codes, and full access to the new clean Gmail inbox (which is currently in the process of becoming the main account email) to the Official Middleman for verification.
- Payment Release: After the Middleman verifies that everything is correct, you will release the cryptocurrency payment directly to my wallet.
- Account Access: As soon as the funds hit my wallet and payment is confirmed, the Middleman instantly gives you all the login data so you can access the War Thunder account right away.
- Phone & 2FA Transfer: Right after that, I will instantly change the mobile phone number to yours in the Gaijin control panel and safely transfer the master 2FA application control to you from my original home IP to prevent any security triggers.
- Type: Personal account since 2014.
- Region: Global.
- Currencies & XP: ~3,000,000 Silver Lions, 1,500 Golden Eagles, and around 80,000,000 Free RP.
- Fully unlocked and purchased: Panther II, Tiger II (105), Flakpanzer 341 (Coelian), and the legendary MAUS.
- (Removed Italian Planes in german tree): C.200, C.202, CR.42, SM.79 Series 1
- Ho-Ri Production
- M60 AMBT
- Object 292
- VFW
- MiG-21 PFM
- Sturmtiger
- BM-31-12 "Andryusha"
- M64 (China)
- Il-2 M-82
- Arado Ar 196 A-3
- Tu-95, B-52
- IJN Haruna
- Freccia P493
- Maxim Gorky
- ...and many more event vehicles.
- USA: XM-1 (Pre-order), F-5C (Pre-order), AH-64 Apache Pack.
- USSR: Ka-50 (Pre-order), T-55AM-1 (Pre-order), Mi-24D (Pre-order), Object 120 (Pre-order).
- Germany: Leopard A1A1 L/44 (Pre-order), MiG-21 SPS-K, KMS Prinz Eugen.
- Japan: Type 74 G Kai + Anime Cobra AH-1S (Rare Japanese pack).
- China: Shenyang F-5, T-62 (Pre-order), ZTZ96 Prototype, A-5C.
- UK: Rooikat 105 (Pre-order).
- Other:"Jet Power" Bundle (Pre-orders for Meteor F Mk.8 Reaper, Sabre F-35, and MiG-15bis ISH), "Slavs vs Lizards" Pack (T34-85E and Jagdpanzer IV/70(A), exclusive profile avatars and unique titles)
(Note: This is not a full list, there are more premium vehicles on the account).
- USSR: Top-tier Ground, Aviation, and Helicopters (missing only the absolute latest patch vehicles).
- Japan: Ground tree (Top tier).
- Germany: High/Top-tier Ground + Top researched Naval tree (Fleet).
- USA: High/Top-tier Ground and Aviation.
- UK: Top-tier Ground
Price: $700 (Open to reasonable offers / OBO).
Payment: Crypto (USDT TRC-20).
Safety: I will ONLY use official EpicNPC Trade Guardian (Middleman). Buyer pays the fee.
Feel free to send me a DM here on EpicNPC if you are interested!
USA:
Germany:
USSR:
UK:
Japan:
China:
Italy:
France:
Sweeden:
Attachments
Last edited:
