• All threads in this section are old and inactive.
    Items and services are no longer available.

WTS 932 Fire/Frost mage BIS ledgies.

Not Recently Bumped

monkeyjunk4

Level 24

Trade Guardian Orders: 0

(0%) (0 review)
Country
United States
Member Since
Dec 15, 2013
Country
United States
Multiple Accounts
0
Hello as tittle says I am looking to sell off my alt mage, listed below are the features of this character. Please note I am looking to transfer this characters off my main account onto new legion account with my same last name. Any questions or confusion please ask.

930 equipped fire spec - ledgie wrists/lust ring/gloves/chest/prydaz neck/sephuz ring

929 equipped frost spec - ledgie wrists/lust ring/belt/chest/prydaz neck/sephuz ring

All 6 heroic tier pieces from ToS so you can optimize whats best for your ledgie setup.

BIS 920 trinkets Terror/Owl

943 fire weapon / 929 frost weapon - ideal relic traits.

Willing to negotiate adding gold to this character.

I AM THE ORIGINAL OWNER, I AM LOOKING TO SELL AN ALT OFF MY MAIN ACCOUNT, i have done this many times successfully and never had any kind of issues.

https://legion.[dead website]/armory/wow/profile/59c0a966798c3735d3042089

Add my skype - patrick.decker3 - message me if you have an offer.
 
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
Back
Top