- Rating
- 5.00 star(s)
- Country
- United States
- Multiple Accounts
- 1
<span style="color: #FF9900"><span style="font-weight: bold">MUST POST HERE BEFORE CONTACTING ME OR BE IGNORED!
MUST POST HERE BEFORE CONTACTING ME OR BE IGNORED!
MUST POST HERE BEFORE CONTACTING ME OR BE IGNORED!
MUST POST HERE BEFORE CONTACTING ME OR BE IGNORED!</span></span>
Like the title says, I am looking for a T6/Sunwell geared character for WOTLK.
I am spending in the realm of $200-300. I will be paying via Paypal if you have less reputation than me. If you have more reputation than me, then we can go through whatever.
<span style="text-decoration: underline">
<span style="font-weight: bold">What I am looking for:</span></span>
* Epic Flying
* Solid gold pool -- 2-3k+
* 5/8 T6 or better
* Sunwell gear at least up to Felmyst or Muru.
* Vanity items are great!
* PvP gear is nice, but not super important.
* Max'd professions!
Hit me up on AIM with what you got!
Cheers!
- Knucklehead
MUST POST HERE BEFORE CONTACTING ME OR BE IGNORED!
MUST POST HERE BEFORE CONTACTING ME OR BE IGNORED!
MUST POST HERE BEFORE CONTACTING ME OR BE IGNORED!</span></span>
Like the title says, I am looking for a T6/Sunwell geared character for WOTLK.
I am spending in the realm of $200-300. I will be paying via Paypal if you have less reputation than me. If you have more reputation than me, then we can go through whatever.
<span style="text-decoration: underline">
<span style="font-weight: bold">What I am looking for:</span></span>
* Epic Flying
* Solid gold pool -- 2-3k+
* 5/8 T6 or better
* Sunwell gear at least up to Felmyst or Muru.
* Vanity items are great!
* PvP gear is nice, but not super important.
* Max'd professions!
Hit me up on AIM with what you got!
Cheers!
- Knucklehead
