WTB *Personal* Character -- $1000 Spending Limit -- Details Inside! - SOLD

Not Recently Bumped

MaskedArmory

Level 100

Trade Guardian Orders: 214

(100%) (214 reviews)
Country
United States
Member Since
May 24, 2007
Last seen
Country
United States
Multiple Accounts
1
<span style="color: #FF6600"><span style="font-weight: bold">POST HERE BEFORE CONTACTING ME OR BE IGNORED!
POST HERE BEFORE CONTACTING ME OR BE IGNORED!
POST HERE BEFORE CONTACTING ME OR BE IGNORED!
POST HERE BEFORE CONTACTING ME OR BE IGNORED!</span></span>

I just sold my main of 3 years that people did even know I had. It was my account that I had built up from the very beginning. Anyways, I got a great offer on it via Craigslist and decided to sell.

Now, I have UP TO $1000 to spend on a new account.

<span style="text-decoration: underline"><span style="font-weight: bold">Class Interest:</span></span>

* Elemental Shaman
* Restoration Shaman
* Holy Paladin
* Discipline Priest (I hate Holy healing)
* Warlock
* Balance Druid

I could possibly be interested in others, but these are my primary interest.

<span style="text-decoration: underline"><span style="font-weight: bold">Must Have:</span></span>

* 4/5 T10 ilvl 264 (would love some ilvl 277)
* ilvl 264 weapon
* 310% Proto of some type (preferably raiding achievement one)

<span style="text-decoration: underline"><span style="font-weight: bold">Helps To Have:</span>
</span>
* 9000+ Achievement Points
* Tons of rare ground and flying mounts
* Lots of gold

<span style="text-decoration: underline"><span style="font-weight: bold">No Interest In:</span></span>

* PvP Gear
* Vanity

I will be paying via Paypal. I do not use Western Union, so do not even think of asking.

That is all I can think of. Look forward to your offers.
 
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
Re: WTB *Personal* Character -- $1000 Spending Limit -- Details Inside!

peacerelodinguns aim
 
Re: WTB *Personal* Character -- $1000 Spending Limit -- Details Inside!

.
 
Re: WTB *Personal* Character -- $1000 Spending Limit -- Details Inside!

posting to pm you
 
Re: WTB *Personal* Character -- $1000 Spending Limit -- Details Inside!

up for the boss of bosses ;P
 
Re: WTB *Personal* Character -- $1000 Spending Limit -- Details Inside!

Post
 
Back
Top