- Rating
- 5.00 star(s)
- Country
- United States
- Multiple Accounts
- 0
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
hello everyone,
I am LF a Mythic Geared Resto Shaman / Mage / or Hunter + Good IO
Should have at least 1300 io minimum
Should have some 226 gear from weekly great vault
Should have some Mythic gear
Cordial with Ven'ari
Good PVP rating will help too (1800 ish)
Budget - 1000$ depending on the account
If you have close to what I am looking for, please let me know! Send me a message here and post below in this thread.
*** PLEASE DO NOT POST YOUR DISCORD ON THIS THREAD *** message me your discord info and I will add you.
I am LF a Mythic Geared Resto Shaman / Mage / or Hunter + Good IO
Should have at least 1300 io minimum
Should have some 226 gear from weekly great vault
Should have some Mythic gear
Cordial with Ven'ari
Good PVP rating will help too (1800 ish)
Budget - 1000$ depending on the account
If you have close to what I am looking for, please let me know! Send me a message here and post below in this thread.
*** PLEASE DO NOT POST YOUR DISCORD ON THIS THREAD *** message me your discord info and I will add you.
Last edited:
