- Rating
- 5.00 star(s)
- Country
- United States
- Multiple Accounts
- 1
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
<span style="color: #FFFF00"><span style="font-weight: bold">POST HERE BEFORE CONTACTING OR BE IGNORED!
POST HERE BEFORE CONTACTING OR BE IGNORED!
POST HERE BEFORE CONTACTING OR BE IGNORED!
POST HERE BEFORE CONTACTING OR BE IGNORED!</span></span>
Alright, well, I cannot seem to find the exact class/spec I want, so I am going to make things a bit more broad.
<span style="text-decoration: underline"><span style="font-weight: bold">
Class/Spec Interests:</span></span>
* Hunter
* Elemental or Enhancement Shaman
* DPS Warrior
* Balance or Feral DPS Druid
* Mage
* Shadow or Disc Priest
I really have no interest in Rogues, DKs, or Paladins.
I am really looking for the most insane account imagineable. I have ZERO INTEREST in vanity. The only thing that I consider true vanity is a Scarab Lord, but outside that, I do not care.
Gearscore must be VERY close to 6000 if not right at it or above it!
High achievement point (i.e. over 9k and closer to 10k are ideal). 310% Protos are MANDATORY. Rare ground mounts are VERY helpful -- ZG Mounts, Amani War Bear, Spectral Tiger, etc.
I will paying via Paypal. Don't like it, then I am sure you will find another buyer somewhere.
Again, ZERO spending limit. This toon will get me through Cataclysm and beyond.
POST HERE BEFORE CONTACTING OR BE IGNORED!
POST HERE BEFORE CONTACTING OR BE IGNORED!
POST HERE BEFORE CONTACTING OR BE IGNORED!</span></span>
Alright, well, I cannot seem to find the exact class/spec I want, so I am going to make things a bit more broad.
<span style="text-decoration: underline"><span style="font-weight: bold">
Class/Spec Interests:</span></span>
* Hunter
* Elemental or Enhancement Shaman
* DPS Warrior
* Balance or Feral DPS Druid
* Mage
* Shadow or Disc Priest
I really have no interest in Rogues, DKs, or Paladins.
I am really looking for the most insane account imagineable. I have ZERO INTEREST in vanity. The only thing that I consider true vanity is a Scarab Lord, but outside that, I do not care.
Gearscore must be VERY close to 6000 if not right at it or above it!
High achievement point (i.e. over 9k and closer to 10k are ideal). 310% Protos are MANDATORY. Rare ground mounts are VERY helpful -- ZG Mounts, Amani War Bear, Spectral Tiger, etc.
I will paying via Paypal. Don't like it, then I am sure you will find another buyer somewhere.
Again, ZERO spending limit. This toon will get me through Cataclysm and beyond.
