- Rating
- 5.00 star(s)
- Country
- United States
- Multiple Accounts
- 0
Hey everyone,
I’m looking to jump into Midnight on World of Warcraft, but I’d prefer not to pay full retail if someone is stepping away from the game.
If you’re quitting and considering selling your Midnight account, I’d be interested in buying at a reasonable discount. I’m not looking to lowball — just hoping to make a fair deal that benefits both of us.
What I’m looking for:
I’m a long-time player on and off for years.
If you’re thinking about selling, send me details and your asking price.
Thanks.
I’m looking to jump into Midnight on World of Warcraft, but I’d prefer not to pay full retail if someone is stepping away from the game.
If you’re quitting and considering selling your Midnight account, I’d be interested in buying at a reasonable discount. I’m not looking to lowball — just hoping to make a fair deal that benefits both of us.
What I’m looking for:
- US region
- Midnight expansion included
- Clean account (no issues / no recoveries)
- Bonus if it has geared characters, but not required
I’m a long-time player on and off for years.
If you’re thinking about selling, send me details and your asking price.
Thanks.
Payment options:
- Paypal
