- Rating
- 5.00 star(s)
- Country
- United States
- Multiple Accounts
- 0
Looking for an account that can hit 1600%+ on the city map (Looking for 1800-1900% on GW map), preferably without relying on UB buffs such as imprisonment/execution or specialty buffs.
Main things I’m looking for are paid enforcers, strong babe skills such as Legacy Coins, solid jewels and gear, luxury cars/helicopter, VIP 19/20, and a GW level somewhere around 60.
T5s aren’t important to me, and I’m not too concerned about troop count, resources, or even if the account is lacking some signature weapons. I’d actually prefer something that still has room to build, since my goal is to continue developing the account toward 2000%+ in GW rather than buying something completely maxed out. Mansion/Crew skins are nice, but 100% not needed.
Budget is ideally around $3,500–$4,000 USD depending on the account. HOWEVER, I’m open to seeing other offers as well, especially if someone is looking to move on from the game quickly and wants a simple, fast transaction.
Not trying to waste anyone’s time—if you have something close to what I’m looking for, feel free to send me the stats, screenshots, and what you’re asking for it. MM will be used, I will cover costs.
Main things I’m looking for are paid enforcers, strong babe skills such as Legacy Coins, solid jewels and gear, luxury cars/helicopter, VIP 19/20, and a GW level somewhere around 60.
T5s aren’t important to me, and I’m not too concerned about troop count, resources, or even if the account is lacking some signature weapons. I’d actually prefer something that still has room to build, since my goal is to continue developing the account toward 2000%+ in GW rather than buying something completely maxed out. Mansion/Crew skins are nice, but 100% not needed.
Budget is ideally around $3,500–$4,000 USD depending on the account. HOWEVER, I’m open to seeing other offers as well, especially if someone is looking to move on from the game quickly and wants a simple, fast transaction.
Not trying to waste anyone’s time—if you have something close to what I’m looking for, feel free to send me the stats, screenshots, and what you’re asking for it. MM will be used, I will cover costs.
Last edited:
