Buying WBT EU mid-high end Account

Recently Bumped (24 hrs)
Mobile OS
  1. IOS
Type
High End
Thread Types
Single Item
Region
  1. EU
Original Owner
Yes

paradox__

Level 25

Trade Guardian Orders: 0

(100%) (1 review)
Country
Austria
Member Since
Feb 6, 2024
Country
Austria
Multiple Accounts
0
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
WTB — Wuthering Waves Account

Hello! I’m looking to buy a Wuthering Waves account.

Must have:

  • Meta / strong characters + their signature weapons
  • Good amount of Astrite saved for Hsin & Suoming
  • Resonance Chain doesn’t matter too much
  • A decent amount of Corals
  • Some outfits/cosmetics
  • Decent exploration progress
I’m mainly looking for an account with a strong meta roster and good future pull potential. I’m not too concerned about Resonance Chains as long as the important characters and their signatures are there.

If you have something that fits, DM me on Discord: canjimane
 
Back
Top