- Rating
- 5.00 star(s)
- Country
- United States
- Multiple Accounts
- 1
<span style="color: #FFFF00"><span style="font-weight: bold">POST HERE BEFORE CONTACTING ME OR BE IGNORED!
POST HERE BEFORE CONTACTING ME OR BE IGNORED!
POST HERE BEFORE CONTACTING ME OR BE IGNORED!
POST HERE BEFORE CONTACTING ME OR BE IGNORED!</span></span>
One of my customers is in need of a Mage character.
- You must be the Original Owner of the account and be able to supply an ID scan to prove this (This ID will never go further than me. Just keep it on hand in the event anything happens to the account and I need to send documentation in Blizzard).
- The gear quality must be Full T7.5 or better.
- Must have epic flying.
- Must have a decent gold pool.
That is all I can think of at the moment. I will edit this post if other information is required.
Payment will be made by me via Paypal.
POST HERE BEFORE CONTACTING ME OR BE IGNORED!
POST HERE BEFORE CONTACTING ME OR BE IGNORED!
POST HERE BEFORE CONTACTING ME OR BE IGNORED!</span></span>
One of my customers is in need of a Mage character.
- You must be the Original Owner of the account and be able to supply an ID scan to prove this (This ID will never go further than me. Just keep it on hand in the event anything happens to the account and I need to send documentation in Blizzard).
- The gear quality must be Full T7.5 or better.
- Must have epic flying.
- Must have a decent gold pool.
That is all I can think of at the moment. I will edit this post if other information is required.
Payment will be made by me via Paypal.
