WTB *INSANE* [A] Tank (Druid/Warrior/Pally/DK) | Personal Account!

Not Recently Bumped

MaskedArmory

Level 100

Trade Guardian Orders: 214

(100%) (214 reviews)
Country
United States
Member Since
May 24, 2007
Last seen
Country
United States
Multiple Accounts
1
<span style="color: #FF6600"><span style="font-weight: bold">POST HERE BEFORE CONTACTING ME OR BE IGNORED!
POST HERE BEFORE CONTACTING ME OR BE IGNORED!
POST HERE BEFORE CONTACTING ME OR BE IGNORED!
POST HERE BEFORE CONTACTING ME OR BE IGNORED!</span></span>

As the title states, I am looking for a tanking character. It must meet all of the conditions below.

<span style="color: #FFFF00"><span style="font-weight: bold">Class Preference: Druid -> Warrior -> Pally -> DK</span></span>
<span style="text-decoration: underline"><span style="font-weight: bold">
"MUST HAVE" Conditions</span></span>

* Must be at least 4/5 Tier 7.5 (or comparable ilvl gear) -- Prefer some Tier 8/8.5 and Ulduar loot.
* Must have a DPS (Feral/Arms/Ret) offset that is well put together -- Prefer some Tier 7.5/8/8.5.
* Must have two 400+ professions!
* Must have epic flying.
* Must have the transfer up.
* You MUST be the Original Owner of the account and be able to provide ID. Will only make an exception about being the OO if you have +15 MD rep or more!

<span style="text-decoration: underline"><span style="font-weight: bold">"LIKE TO HAVE" Conditions</span></span>

* Plauged | Black | S5 Drake | Old Gladiator Mounts
* Vanity Gear - T6/T3, Legendary Items, etc.
* Thunderfury is a HUGE ++++
* Rare mounts + titles ++++
* 5k gold or more ++++


At this time, I do not have a price limit. However, I know the market, so do not think you can screw me.

I will be paying via Paypal. If you have higher reputation than me, we can work something else out if need be.

Thanks for your time and I look forward to your offers.
 
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
Back
Top