Buying WTB Tank account or heavy DD

Not Recently Bumped
Thread Types
Single Item
Max Characters
1+ Max Level
Original Owner
No

itsfrail

Level 67

Trade Guardian Orders: 24

(100%) (33 reviews)
Country
United States
Member Since
Mar 16, 2019
Country
United States
Multiple Accounts
0
Looking for either a tank account or a heavy DD account. Must have the following on either.

Tank: Epeolatry, Aegis, Ochain or Duban, Burtgang (Lionheart is nice but not needed)
DD: Some combination of WAR, DRK, SAM, MNK, BLU with relevant REMA weapons (Chango, Apoc/Cal, Doji/Masamune, Godhands, Tizona, etc)

Other equipment is nice to have but not necessary. I can get a lot of stuff just tired of REMA grinds.

I can be a bit flexible on price depending what's on the account. The server doesn't matter as I am transferring it to play with my other characters.

Let me know if you have any questions.
 
Back
Top