- Rating
- 5.00 star(s)
- Country
- United States
- Multiple Accounts
- 0
Looking for a geared alliance warrior, pretty much any race.
Requirements:
-Be alliance.
-Have transfer up.
-Must NOT be mated to a battle.net account.
-Good gear, PvP gear favored over pve.
-OO preferred, able to speak on the phone and have all the info.
-TWV with rep preferred, but can make exceptions if I trust you.
As you can see I have rep, am twv/paypal verified, and have been using markee for almost 3 years now, so I know how this works.
Contact dmaownsyou on aim, please link armory first.
Requirements:
-Be alliance.
-Have transfer up.
-Must NOT be mated to a battle.net account.
-Good gear, PvP gear favored over pve.
-OO preferred, able to speak on the phone and have all the info.
-TWV with rep preferred, but can make exceptions if I trust you.
As you can see I have rep, am twv/paypal verified, and have been using markee for almost 3 years now, so I know how this works.
Contact dmaownsyou on aim, please link armory first.
