Buying WTB EU Acc AR55+ with some 5* characters and weapons

Not Recently Bumped
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Type
High End
Platform
  1. IOS
  2. Android
  3. PC
Bind
  1. Mihoyo
  2. Not Bound
Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
SSR Chars
  1. 6+

Forzascb

Level 41

Trade Guardian Orders: 7

(100%) (8 reviews)
Country
France
Member Since
Nov 5, 2015
Last seen
Country
France
Multiple Accounts
0
Hi community !

I'm new on the forum, and sorry for my english, i'm french :)


​

!! I try to find !!​

​

- End Game account​

​

- Many 5* characters and 5* weapons​

​

- All locations + All Anemoculus, Geoculus ,Electroculus​

​

- Ready for Abyssal Floor 12 ( 9 stars )​

​

- Only account with no bind PSN or other​

​

- Only verified and trust seller that will not recuperated the account after 15 days !​


​

PM me on forum for propositions ;)​

 
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
hi! I'm new in this website but i have sold other accounts earlier :) I'm ar59 and have kokomi ayaka tighnari diluc alhaitham yoimiya yae miko raiden xiao zhongli albedo cyno qiqi mona nahida + guarantee and 5* weapons (aqua simulacra, hunter's path, amos bow, engulfing lightning, mistsplitter, aquila...)
 
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Back
Top