BOUGHT WTB/BUYING Huge Whale Budget 1-1.5k

Not Recently Bumped
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Mobile OS
  1. Android
  2. IOS
Thread Types
Single Item
Type
  1. High End
Original Owner
Yes

Ghosttie

Level 29

Trade Guardian Orders: 0

(0%) (0 review)
Country
United States
Member Since
Jan 19, 2021
Last seen
Country
United States
Multiple Accounts
1
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
LF Huge Whale ; Budget 1-1.5k IA any account with all my Must Haves, and Android with transfer code I am looking for someone who is willing to hold the account until Nov-Dec since I plan on buying for my birthday (If possible I will pay 50-150 extra) ID Any Truth Inference skin (Besides D.M), limited COA that puts me over my budget, any account without all my must haves Scammers DNI. I have Discord, or we can use a MM here although I've never tried it. My payent methods can be Paypal, Cashapp, Zelle, Giftcards
 

Attachments

  • 3BA936F5-F5A1-469E-AB8E-4F307CFB10B0.jpg
    3BA936F5-F5A1-469E-AB8E-4F307CFB10B0.jpg
    1,007.6 KB
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Back
Top