BOUGHT WTB Basic/Lowend Guild Wars 2 account with PoF or HoT expansions for 8-10$.

Not Recently Bumped
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Thread Types
Multiple Items
Class
Multi-Char
Regions
  1. North America
  2. Europe
  3. Asia
Original Owner
Yes

Trade Guardian Orders: 2

(100%) (4 reviews)
Country
India
Member Since
Apr 17, 2026
Last seen
Country
India
Multiple Accounts
0
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Hi, I’m looking to buy unused, low-progress, or low-end Guild Wars 2 accounts with either the Path of Fire or Heart of Thorns expansion activated.

So basically, the account’s progress, gold, or items don’t really matter to me.

I also need the accounts to have email change available. I’m looking to buy a total of 4-5 accounts, so if you have more than one available, please let me know.


I’m willing to pay $8 per account.

Payment through Crypto (USDT) / Binance Pay.

(I can also trade Warframe Platinum (equal value or higher than my current offer) if you’re into Warframe and interested in it.)


Contact me here on Epic or on my Discord : pillithegamer
 
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
Smooth trade

Smooth trade they went first ty !
 
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Back
Top