EpicNPC Marketplace

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Gaming Marketplace - Buy, sell or trade your accounts, items or services

Welcome to the EpicNPC forums where members can buy, sell and trade accounts for free. We have hundreds of MMORPG categories ranging from World of Warcraft (WoW), Elder Scrolls Online (ESO), Runescape, Aion,Guild Wars 2 (GW2) and many more. We also have MMOFPS, MOBA and Smartphone trading forums for games like League of Legends, Diablo 3, Hearthstone and games for IoS and Android devices including Clash of Clans, Game of War and many others.

• Register a free account.
    • Create threads to buy, sell or trade accounts, items or services with other members. Use WTB, WTS or WTT to easily identify your thread.
    • Chat and trade with over 575,000 members. Over 10,000 Verified buyers, sellers and traders. 25,000+ visitors daily.
    • Automated middleman system called Trade Guardian for safe and secure trading or selling.
    • Over 800 game marketplaces listed offering accounts, boosting and power-leveling services, CD keys, items, game cards, and more.

WoW killing mobs in Legion

Paypal

1   0   0
Rating
100%
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
Using a Shadow Priest in the Legion areas but as soon as a bunch of mobs jump on me. I'm Dead. I'm thinking about re-rolling ret pally, frost dk, or maybe a demon warlock for the AoE, or balance/feral druid. What would be the best for killing a bunch of mobs fast while being able to take a bunch of damage and later on having fun in pvp

ip hash: 00b204e9800998ecf8427e

doomedtofail

EpicNPC Verified
Trusted Upgrade
Trusted usergroup. Verified members for over a year and 50+ positive feedback.
Verified Upgrade
Members who have verified their identity with us.
Former Mod
Used to be a moderator on Epicnpc. Stepped down on good terms.
172   0   0
Rating
100%
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
demon hunter tank spec can survive a long time in situations like that. Has a good self heal.
warriors I find kill stuff quick enough.
Frost Death knights are weak leveling and get their butts handed to them.
warlocks are good because their pets will do tanking and mob control.
feral druids are always a safe bet.

clarama

0   0   0
Rating
0%
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
It's a very secure website with a wide variety of payment choices

It's a very secure website with a wide variety of payment choices, I bought AK-47 from csgo4sale and gave me the steam download code instantly with no problems after I signed up and bought the game. Other websites I've used to buy digital games also have given me codes instantly with no signup needed however www.csgo4sale.com is the only website that is fully secure and has gave me a product code, which obviously is needed if I wanted to get my money back if something went wrong, and also gave me the game download code both on the website and in my emails, there are a lot of sales on this website and will definitely use again.

Hellish v.2

EpicNPC Verified
Trusted Upgrade
Trusted usergroup. Verified members for over a year and 50+ positive feedback.
Verified Upgrade
Members who have verified their identity with us.
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
Staff member
185   0   0
Rating
100%
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
Is WoW legion worth it? Is it better than ffxiv?

0   0   0
Rating
0%
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
It's a very secure website with a wide variety of payment choices

It's a very secure website with a wide variety of payment choices, I bought AK-47 from csgo4sale and gave me the steam download code instantly with no problems after I signed up and bought the game. Other websites I've used to buy digital games also have given me codes instantly with no signup needed however www.csgo4sale.com is the only website that is fully secure and has gave me a product code, which obviously is needed if I wanted to get my money back if something went wrong, and also gave me the game download code both on the website and in my emails, there are a lot of sales on this website and will definitely use again. iTunes Mobdro TutuApp
Frost Death knights are weak leveling and get their butts handed to them.
warlocks are good because their pets will do tanking and mob control.
feral druids are always a safe bet.

Last edited:
ip hash: 8d56fbf194452c04f505ca