WoW Accounts banned

Not Recently Bumped

Trade Guardian Orders: 26

(100%) (25 reviews)
Country
Not Phone Verified
Member Since
Mar 11, 2015
Last seen
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
0
Hello,

im very confused. I just got banned on all my 5 WoW Accounts because I bought gold on ONE single account of those 5.

Is that typical? I thought blizzard is only punishing single accounts and not banning the whole IP?

:-(
 
If you dont want to get banned, buy from some solo farmer that doesnt sell a million gold a day. You probably bought gold from some reseller that buys gold from botters and uses new accounts with only lvl1 chars.
 
Hey @demgainz, if you plan on purchasing gold in the future I would recommend not buying in large amounts. Also it’s safer to receive gold via auction, instead of normal mail. While the fees maybe higher, it’s well worth it. If you can, go with trusted dealers that farm themselves or have a small network of reputable farmers that use established accounts. Nothing says “gold seller” or “RWT” like getting a trade for loads of gold from a fresh account for nothing in exchange.
 
Back
Top