Found this site recently when I see that ********** markets their company using this forum
Wanted to say that I have never had a worse experience online than I had at **********. You can't understand them, they disconnect chats on you all the time, and they never follow up. Like what many have said, this company is truly a scam company. i bought a tera account from ***** and it worked for a few days. After that, i was auto logged out and couldn't login again. I ended up contacting tera and they told me the account was reported stolen.
I then went back to ***** and attempted for many weeks to get this issue resolved and receive a new account. They never followed up and never honored their Warranty which is located below:
Just a horrible nightmare with this company. So many wasted hours talking to them and they never followed up resolving the problem, just prolonged it. I am unable to get my money back as well as I didn't pay with a debit card.
Looks like the name is filtered from this website. the company name is 3 z o o m .com but can't edit the title
Wanted to say that I have never had a worse experience online than I had at **********. You can't understand them, they disconnect chats on you all the time, and they never follow up. Like what many have said, this company is truly a scam company. i bought a tera account from ***** and it worked for a few days. After that, i was auto logged out and couldn't login again. I ended up contacting tera and they told me the account was reported stolen.
I then went back to ***** and attempted for many weeks to get this issue resolved and receive a new account. They never followed up and never honored their Warranty which is located below:
***** warrants the accounts sold for a period of ONE (1) MONTH from the date of purchase (date of delivery).
Just a horrible nightmare with this company. So many wasted hours talking to them and they never followed up resolving the problem, just prolonged it. I am unable to get my money back as well as I didn't pay with a debit card.
Looks like the name is filtered from this website. the company name is 3 z o o m .com but can't edit the title
