Whenever i receive payment from someone for my services. paypal somehow holds my funds for 21 days. Is it just me or does this happen to everyone?
I feel like they're just ripping me off.
Whenever i receive payment from someone for my services. paypal somehow holds my funds for 21 days. Is it just me or does this happen to everyone?
I feel like they're just ripping me off.
If you're a new user of paypal, it will happen for a month or for few times you receive funds, I don't remember exactly..
I'm guessing its Paypal's policy to check if you're a genuine seller and see if any of the buyers requests for a refund during the hold period
After a few trades without any issues, they will stop the holding process, it happened to me when I started using paypal too
If you're a new user of paypal, it will happen for a month or for few times you receive funds, I don't remember exactly..
I'm guessing its Paypal's policy to check if you're a genuine seller and see if any of the buyers requests for a refund during the hold period
After a few trades without any issues, they will stop the holding process, it happened to me when I started using paypal too
There should be a link in your paypal account page that tells you what are the exact requirements that you need to meet so that payments no longer go on hold. They vary greatly per country so I can't really tell you what it is, but it's usually something like (receive X payments with total value over X and have at least X months pass without disputes)
PayPal still holds funds though if you're a new account. I agree though goods and services not only do you pay fees but paypal holds the funds even longer.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.