L lunatick 0 0 0 Rating 0.00 star(s) Country Poland Multiple Accounts 0 Mar 11, 2024 #1 Why do I have a trade with caution warning? Thanks
L lunatick 0 0 0 Rating 0.00 star(s) Country Poland Multiple Accounts 0 Mar 11, 2024 #2 Btw, I managed to remove the warning by myself, there might be a breach somewhere
AZURAKAGAMI Global Moderator 81 0 0 Rating 5.00 star(s) Country Czech Republic Mar 11, 2024 #3 lunatick said: Why do I have a trade with caution warning? Thanks Click to expand... Click to collapse... The reason why you got the TWC is: You need to reply to this in order to see this content. Click to expand...
lunatick said: Why do I have a trade with caution warning? Thanks Click to expand... Click to collapse... The reason why you got the TWC is: You need to reply to this in order to see this content. Click to expand...
L lunatick 0 0 0 Rating 0.00 star(s) Country Poland Multiple Accounts 0 Mar 11, 2024 #4 Is it normal that I managed to remove it myself?
AZURAKAGAMI Global Moderator 81 0 0 Rating 5.00 star(s) Country Czech Republic Mar 11, 2024 #5 Not quite sure. Let me ask owner of the site. @EpicNPC
EpicNPC Administrator 72 0 0 Rating 5.00 star(s) Country United States Mar 11, 2024 #6 Thank you. We've confirmed and it will be fixed within 24 hrs. This only affected chat warnings, not any of the other TWC warnings.
Thank you. We've confirmed and it will be fixed within 24 hrs. This only affected chat warnings, not any of the other TWC warnings.
L lunatick 0 0 0 Rating 0.00 star(s) Country Poland Multiple Accounts 0 Mar 12, 2024 #7 Alright awesome. Happy to have helped!