which MMO is your favourite?

Not Recently Bumped

happysnow

Level 100

Trade Guardian Orders: 437

(98.3%) (441 reviews)
Country
China
Member Since
Oct 28, 2007
Last seen
I used to play archeage but i got bored cause i went full retard mode in the start once i hit max lvl i was pirate ;P very boring .... I just starting playing tera cause its on steam now its very good in my opinion! =)
 
Banned - proxy/VPN not allowed
My favourite Mmo is Dofus. Awesome game, but it is quite a time consuming, so don't really have time for it anymore as i am working in a gold selling company, but i suggest it to everyone who loves similliar games like runescape etc. Doesn't eat much hardware and is really enjoyable
 
Banned - dispute - https://www.epicnpc.com/threads/keiichi-owes-me-fees-i-hope-he-is-okay-cool-dude.1433002/
Black Desert Online
But it's on Japanese so some of you may not understand.
Only Japanese people play it.
 
Last edited:
It used to be World of Warcraft. I used to play that a lot when I was younger but the latest MMO I've played has certainly been the one I enjoyed the most, but it's already dead because of bad management. It really sucks.

The name's ArcheAge. Holy damn it was good.
 
No one likes FFXIV??:(
It is my favourite MMo!
n9dtlSX.png
 
Back
Top