What is the best shoting game?>

Not Recently Bumped
try playing two games. I believe you will be so excited while playing them.
1. Pixel Gun 3D: this game : face to face with hordes of zombies attacking you from all sides. enemies from cops and robbers to nurses and swat members are available.
you need to whack all the monsters, not let the seeds of fear grown in your mind.
2. Clash Royale: this come from the famous develper of Clash Of Clan and Hay Day, if you concern and want to try these games:
here link is available: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.supercell.clashroyale or
apk file for pc: http://choilieng.com/apk-on-pc/com.pixel.gun3d.apk
 
If pure FPS, I'd say CS, requires a lot of skill and it's on the competitive scene for a long time already.
But Overwatch isn't that bad too, it's getting larger in the competitive scene actually.
 
Banned - dispute - https://www.epicnpc.com/threads/keiichi-owes-me-fees-i-hope-he-is-okay-cool-dude.1433002/
The one and only shoting game that I've truly enjoyed in multiplayer was Resistance: Fall of Man for PS3.
Up to 40 players online and up to 4 players offline. Too bad, they shut down their multiplayer servers.

Battlefield: Bad Company 2 multiplayer is also fun.
 
Banned - scammer - attempted to scam via TG
I love CS:GO because of the tactics and skill required to play. I also love Overwatch because it is a fun relaxing team based shooter I can play with some friends for hours.
 
Back
Top