What is a free MMORPG that I should start playing?

Not Recently Bumped

kevin1010

Level 62

Trade Guardian Orders: 14

(100%) (14 reviews)
Country
Canada
Member Since
Aug 9, 2015
Last seen
If you've ever played lineage 2 theres a new one comming soon named Lineage Eternal.

The pov will be kinda like in Diablo, but the gameplay should be incredible.

Also if yoy make business out of game it should be good deal for yoy.
 
Rage of 3 Kingdoms (R3K) is a free-to-play, browser-based military strategy MMO game that thrusts players back in time into the Three Kingdoms Era of ancient China, where they relive unadulterated political conflict and military skirmishes. They develop their kingdom to provide the necessary resources to build their military might. Engaging in exciting land and sea missions to take control of the land, they try to achieve world dominance to become the greatest ruler of all time.- https://bit.ly/GMZ-R3K

 
I heard the new SWOTR is good, they recently revamped it and added a season 2 or something. I've heard nothing but good reviews from the new update.
 
Banned - failed to resolve https://www.epicnpc.com/threads/galis-scamming-people-boost-not-done-said-he-would-refund-but-hasnt.1503417/
Check out game - Neverwinter
 
Banned - Failed to resolve - https://www.epicnpc.com/threads/mephalian-scammer-report.1518885/
i will say WOW vanila since no one mention it new pvp server just started
 
PoE seems pretty solid, you get perks for being a long time player.
Otherwise all the other suggestions are good as well, I think you should keep playing different ones until you find a good community or a game that you like a lot.
 
Cant say for myself but I would have to agree with everyone else that Lineage 2 is supposed to be a very great MMO that people havent stopped talking about online. I might need to look into it myself
 
Back
Top