- Rating
- 5.00 star(s)
- Country
- France
- Multiple Accounts
- 0
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Hello !
I’m selling 7DS account ready for endgame.
Honestly, I just don’t have the time anymore – with work and life getting busy
The account deserves someone who can actually enjoy it.
⮞ Box CC : 19M8 – can easily go higher with a bit of work
⮞ PvP Rank: Champion I
⮞ Google & Facebook linked (linked to previous owner, i know him don't worry)
⮞ Email access will be provided
⮞ Price : 500€
Message me for screenshots or questions – serious buyers only.
Discord : ADR3N4LYN3
BOX
All units under are 6/6 
CONSTELLATION
I’m selling 7DS account ready for endgame.
Honestly, I just don’t have the time anymore – with work and life getting busy
The account deserves someone who can actually enjoy it.
⮞ Box CC : 19M8 – can easily go higher with a bit of work
⮞ PvP Rank: Champion I
⮞ Google & Facebook linked (linked to previous owner, i know him don't worry)
⮞ Email access will be provided
⮞ Price : 500€
Message me for screenshots or questions – serious buyers only.
Discord : ADR3N4LYN3
BOX
CONSTELLATION
Payment options:
- Paypal
- Revolut
