Welcome to the New EpicNPC!

Not Recently Bumped
Banned - multiple disputes - https://www.epicnpc.com/threads/sakuya-refund-requests.1434846/
I think Mike and many other people saw what was going on in the comment section of EpicNPC's Announcement Post on Facebook. Like 30% was people trying to shove their sell posts in that section, the other 40% where toxic people and only a small percentage were reasonable people who also actively use the site and are also probably the same people who interact here, besides doing their regular business on this plattform.

He is probably already aware of most of the problems that have arised right now must be addressed as soon as possible, but please also consider that he also needs to sort out his private life while keeping in bay those scammers that slowly creep out now.

I assume it will take up to two months until everything is roughly in order.

Yeah for sure, I'm not saying everything is bad don't get me wrong ^^
It just could have went better, but actually 2 months is alot for a website of that size I believe it would have been better to make a beta version or even alpha of those new forums make sure everything works fine and then release..
 
Feedback was imported, but VBulletin counts feedback differently from this system. We noticed some feedback scores changed, but could not determine a solution so some members lost some feedback.

What do you mean counts feedback differently? Each feedback is a note, there's only one way to count them. Do you mean you just lost some of them in the process? And they can't be recovered?
 
2) cant see my 3 usd upgrade, its gone?
3) cant buy this upgrade again - The requested page could not be found.
4) how to bump? cant see bump button

I'm sorry, you never purchased the Epic Member $3 upgrade. Click your username in the top right then Account Upgrades to purchase.

Bump button should appear at the top of all your threads. More info required if you don't see it. URL to thread.
 
I dont have the colored title now, why ? But some people have. Need to buy again or just need to wait?

QQ图片20181116044655.png
 
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
I just wanted to drop in and say I like the new layout so far, I understand there are bugs etc etc, but I would HIGHLY recommend posting an update over on the Facebook group. There are A LOT of very un happy, upset people who can't login to their accounts or are getting numerous errors etc. I get it, there are a lot of bugs to iron out etc etc, but just taking a few seconds to deliver an update over there is prob a good idea considering the amount who are pretty upset. Just wanted to recommend it! Thanks for the hard work like usual!
 
Sometimes when I open the homepage, it shows that I'm logged in as a different user. It goes back to normal on next page load.
I also just got logged out randomly, while browsing the forum. And I'm pretty sure that I checked the remember me option.
 
Will all forum moderators get the "staff member" tag? As of right now I just see some moderators have it, and not every moderator has it. In combination without the local mod forum badge there is nothing to distinguish between a moderator and a regular user.
 
Maybe, it saved space so I thought users would like it, but if people don't we can change it.

I actually like this. Prevents accidentally purchasing something when you are on phone or when page loads slower. Just remember how many times people asked you to refund some item they didnt want to buy, but they did by accident.
This is one of the better upgrades we got with new forum look. Its very clean and good looking.
 
noticed that when editting something , the alignment gets reset back to normal instead of keeping previous edit

not a huge issue but its something

would like to see all the images get fixed , editting error problem makes it impossible to edit
 
Am I going to be required to repurchase verification since I had TrustWho, I see the badge I had previously isn't there anymore? I ask since I'm missing perks I used to have that I'm guessing were tied to that (Posts not needed to have to be approved, Edit threads, name was Bold Blue).
 
why is the thread highlight item BARELY noticeable compared to how it looked before the update ?

also any days given back for the downtime on these items?
 

Attachments

  • thread hightlight.png
    thread hightlight.png
    100 KB
My only problem is after insterting the images they get resized if I'm not logged in, also on mobile as well the images appear much much smaller

Right after posting everything okey.

works.png

After posting (not logged into my account) all the images are unreadable
after.png


On mobile aswell

after mobile.png
 
My only problem is after insterting the images they get resized if I'm not logged in, also on mobile as well the images appear much much smaller

Right after posting everything okey.


After posting (not logged into my account) all the images are unreadable


On mobile aswell

seeing the same:

Logged OUT:
Capture.JPG


and logged IN:
1542360032577.png





________________________________________________


as well buying a sticky thread does not seem to work.
"oops we've encountered problem....." when clicking on the "Pay with paypal" button

1542362431946.png
 
Last edited:
My threads have bean totaly destroyd , i have put lots of houers of work in them , making them look nice and attractiv but now they are all destroys , can you pls help me out , get them back , here is the link :

https://www.epicnpc.com/threads/cheap-trove-flux-stellars-dragons-rings-items-bonus-🎁-fast-easy-delivery.1109207/

and pls pls pls don`t tell me i have to do it all over again , it took me about 300-500 houers to make them , adding all the pictures to them , colors , aligment and all that , so pls don`t tell me i need to do them again , plssss
 
1. Feedback section still bugging. It's now can paste the deal thread url but still Oops
1542374914667.png

2. Many of my buyers suddenly get a Fraud Detection. Any way to know what is the cause of this?
 
Will all forum moderators get the "staff member" tag? As of right now I just see some moderators have it, and not every moderator has it. In combination without the local mod forum badge there is nothing to distinguish between a moderator and a regular user.
Yes, we're still editing some things, but i'll be corrected in a few days.
 
1. Feedback section still bugging. It's now can paste the deal thread url but still Oops


Added to bug list, we'll try to get it fixed today.

2. Many of my buyers suddenly get a Fraud Detection. Any way to know what is the cause of this?
No, we are not releasing any information about the new security settings. Anyone banned or who received a warning on their account has to contact support for help.
 
seeing the same:

Logged OUT:


and logged IN:





________________________________________________


as well buying a sticky thread does not seem to work.
"oops we've encountered problem....." when clicking on the "Pay with paypal" button


This seems to occur on all browsers btw. IE, Edge, FF, Chrome. (clean cache/cookies tested as well)
Pictures show super small when not logged in.
Since most of our customers don't really have accounts here and just find us via google, this is somewhat a big deal.

I hope there is a easy fix for it..

Thank you for having a look at it =)
 
Back
Top