Welcome the new Mods!

Not Recently Bumped
Administrator
(72 reviews)

EpicNPC

Level 100

Administrator

Trade Guardian Orders: 106

(100%) (72 reviews)
Country
United States
Member Since
Oct 17, 2007
Last seen

EpicNPC

Administrator
Country
United States
We had some great applications this time around and in an EpicNPC first, the 4 new mods were all selected unanimously in the final round of voting.

So allow me to announced the new EpicNPC mods:

roflchops
sakura
dagna
sachamo88

Congratulations guys!

I'll be upgrading your account now :)
 
We had some great applications this time around and in an EpicNPC first, the 4 new mods were all selected unanimously in the final round of voting.

So allow me to announced the new EpicNPC mods:

roflchops
sakura
dagna
sachamo88

Congratulations guys!

I'll be upgrading your account now :)


Thanks to the old guys for stepping up and handling what I am sure can be a thankless job. Happy Holidays!
 
Back
Top