Ways to sell but Paypal or Google Checkout

Not Recently Bumped

zalbard

Level 19

Trade Guardian Orders: 0

(0%) (0 review)
Country
Not Phone Verified
Member Since
Apr 9, 2009
Last seen
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
0
Hello everyone!
I'd like to sell the account.
My problem is, I am from Russia, which means I cannot receive money on the PayPal account (I have one though) and cannot set up a Google Checkout account. :\
I have a Visa Classic credit card and a bank account suitable for international money transfers if that helps. Also got a WebMoney account if that's any good for this.
What would be ways to receive money offering some sort of protection to both me and the buyer (so I can actually find someone who will be interested... so I can send the account info and receive money at the same time or something like that).
Personally not a big fan of middlemen service due to high fees. Would check out some options, though.
Help is much appreciated.
smile.gif
 
Back
Top