Wasn't there a subforum specifically for MM advertising / feedback threads?

Not Recently Bumped
(667 reviews)

MGaming

Level 100

Trade Guardian Orders: 445

(100%) (667 reviews)
Country
Indonesia
Member Since
Apr 1, 2018
Country
Indonesia
Multiple Accounts
0
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
I can't seem to find it (or missed it, my apologies if I do). I recall there was one before though..

Also some other questions (might be better on a different thread actually):

1) Is it allowed for an approved MM here to hold "payment" instead of account?
This is for accounts that have binds being a bit riskier (e.g. Gmail, Facebook, etc).

2) If allowed, do I have to ask each MM one by one about it? Or will there be plan for it to be made as an option?
The only real difference is payment is held by MM (can make it crypto only or the like). Account will instead be given directly to buyer.
That will be specifically discussed between buyer and seller beforehand.
 
The MM forum is still there but it's invisible and only accessible via direct link or through google search: https://www.epicnpc.com/forums/59-Middleman-Services

Officially, TG doesn't offer payment holding, but MMs are free to offer it in their trades. Most don't offer it for risky payment methods like Paypal while crypto holding is possible with I believe everyone. Paypal holding is possible with some MMs but with extra fee and requirements, basically as a separate service.
 
Back
Top