WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
I have "Warning: Trade with Caution" basically telling everyone that i am a scammer,can you please remove it?
I know member Chingz opened dispute against me,but he didn't even read i can't use PAYPAL in my country and got scammed by someone else with other discord tag
I have "Warning: Trade with Caution" basically telling everyone that i am a scammer,can you please remove it?
I know member Chingz opened dispute against me,but he didn't even read i can't use PAYPAL in my country and got scammed by someone else with other discord tag
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.