Warning: Trade with Caution, please help

Not Recently Bumped

malababla

Warning: Trade with Caution
(2 reviews)

malababla

Level 0

Warning: Trade with Caution

Trade Guardian Orders: 2

(100%) (2 reviews)
Country
United Kingdom
Member Since
Oct 17, 2020
Last seen
Country
United Kingdom
Multiple Accounts
0
Warning: Trade with Caution
Banned - Fraud/Abuse Detected
Hello, I'm not sure at all why I have this yellow sticker; seeing as though I haven't been able to sell anything, and only buy so far.

Does anyone know how to get it removed? What is it?
 
Hey @malababla

Members may get 'TWC' in 2 ways;
1- A mod or Admin can give it because of high suspicious activity.
2- Because of "Scam Dispute" threads.

As for you;
You have "TWC" bagde on your profile because someone has started a dispute thread against you, and moreover, a mod has given it on your profile.

I would recommend you to focus on resolving the dispute firstly. :)(y)
 
Back
Top