- Rating
- 5.00 star(s)
- Country
- United States
- Multiple Accounts
- 1
<span style="color: #FF6600"><span style="font-weight: bold">POST HERE BEFORE CONTACTING ME ON MY WEBSITE WITH YOUR AIM/MSN CONTACT!
POST HERE BEFORE CONTACTING ME ON MY WEBSITE WITH YOUR AIM/MSN CONTACT!
POST HERE BEFORE CONTACTING ME ON MY WEBSITE WITH YOUR AIM/MSN CONTACT!
POST HERE BEFORE CONTACTING ME ON MY WEBSITE WITH YOUR AIM/MSN CONTACT!</span></span>
Good day folks.
I am no longer taking IMs for account sales. I am now redirecting everyone to my website (http://www.khaccounts.net) as it just makes things alot easier.
As it stands right now, there is A LOT of people that cannot read directions. I am going to make the directions VERY clear here.
<span style="text-decoration: underline"><span style="font-weight: bold">In Order To Qualify To Sell To Me:</span></span>
* You MUST be the Original Owner of your account and be able to provide a copy of your ID.
* You MUST have 3/5 Tier 7.5 (VALOROUS *NOT* HEROES) for your main spec. I will relax this condition if you have Deadly Shoulders.
* You MUST have epic flying.
* You main character's transfer MUST be up.
FAILURE TO MEET ANY OF THE CONDITIONS ABOVE, WILL RESULT IN YOUR SALE REQUEST QUOTE BEING IGNORED.
This is not rocket science folks. I am only looking to purchase from folks that can follow simple instructions.
<span style="text-decoration: underline"><span style="font-weight: bold">Steps For WHEN You Sell To Me:</span></span>
1) You will be sending your account information + your ID before any payment is received.
2) Once I receive the account information + your ID, I will require a phone call to a landline that can be verified with reverse look up. No exceptions will be made here. If you do not have a landline, please look for a new buyer.
3) Once the phone call is complete, payment will be sent to the user.
------------------------------------------------------
Once you have completely read this post, please post on this thread and then head to http://www.khaccounts.net and fill out the "Sell" form. Once you have completed the form, feel free to message me on AIM/MSN and I will look into your quote request.
Thank you all very much for your time and I look forward to your business!
POST HERE BEFORE CONTACTING ME ON MY WEBSITE WITH YOUR AIM/MSN CONTACT!
POST HERE BEFORE CONTACTING ME ON MY WEBSITE WITH YOUR AIM/MSN CONTACT!
POST HERE BEFORE CONTACTING ME ON MY WEBSITE WITH YOUR AIM/MSN CONTACT!</span></span>
Good day folks.
I am no longer taking IMs for account sales. I am now redirecting everyone to my website (http://www.khaccounts.net) as it just makes things alot easier.
As it stands right now, there is A LOT of people that cannot read directions. I am going to make the directions VERY clear here.
<span style="text-decoration: underline"><span style="font-weight: bold">In Order To Qualify To Sell To Me:</span></span>
* You MUST be the Original Owner of your account and be able to provide a copy of your ID.
* You MUST have 3/5 Tier 7.5 (VALOROUS *NOT* HEROES) for your main spec. I will relax this condition if you have Deadly Shoulders.
* You MUST have epic flying.
* You main character's transfer MUST be up.
FAILURE TO MEET ANY OF THE CONDITIONS ABOVE, WILL RESULT IN YOUR SALE REQUEST QUOTE BEING IGNORED.
This is not rocket science folks. I am only looking to purchase from folks that can follow simple instructions.
<span style="text-decoration: underline"><span style="font-weight: bold">Steps For WHEN You Sell To Me:</span></span>
1) You will be sending your account information + your ID before any payment is received.
2) Once I receive the account information + your ID, I will require a phone call to a landline that can be verified with reverse look up. No exceptions will be made here. If you do not have a landline, please look for a new buyer.
3) Once the phone call is complete, payment will be sent to the user.
------------------------------------------------------
Once you have completely read this post, please post on this thread and then head to http://www.khaccounts.net and fill out the "Sell" form. Once you have completed the form, feel free to message me on AIM/MSN and I will look into your quote request.
Thank you all very much for your time and I look forward to your business!
