EpicNPC Marketplace

Register a free account today to become a member! Then start trading, buying or selling with other members using our secure Trade Guardian middleman system.

Vronwow legit?

doomedtofail

EpicNPC Verified
Middleman
Approved Epicnpc MM for Trade Guardian. Non-employee.
Trusted Upgrade
Trusted usergroup. Verified members for over a year and 50+ positive feedback.
Verified Upgrade
Members who have verified their identity with us.
Former Mod
Used to be a moderator on Epicnpc. Stepped down on good terms.
298   0   0
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
@Kuranez I will be honest with you. Hes using a wix site, so no. His accounts? definetly not legit. one of those accounts alone last on list is worth far more then the $400.00 hes asking. It has 345 mounts, 24k achievements and a 420 geared toon. thats worth double if not more, if the account even exists it will be recalled quite quickly. I suspect those are random armories or toon names and servers taken from famous streamers

ip hash: 814dcf6690502823f59982

Sunpu69

0   0   0
Country
Thailand
Multiple Accounts
I will tell you without a doubt that he is a scammer because he tried to scam a friend of mine for $450 which luckily is getting reversed. all of the accounts he has listed on playerauctions are directed over to the wix.com website. None of them are real and he does not possess any of them. he will give you his discord and we'll get into chat with you. he will then ask you to set up an account on pay biz which is a Bitcoin credit card account and he will give you a wallet to deposit money into. you will then be directed from paybis over to simplex who will process the payment. In the meantime he will message you and say that your account will be ready in 10 minutes. He will keep stringing you along as he tried to do with my friend for almost 12 hours.

Eventually he will block you or ignore you on discord. It took almost 22 hours before he blocked my mate. playerauctions.com was notified of the illegal activity and promptly banned his account.

Attachments

Black Panther

0   0   0
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
I will tell you without a doubt that he is a scammer because he tried to scam a friend of mine for $450 which luckily is getting reversed. all of the accounts he has listed on playerauctions are directed over to the wix.com website. None of them are real and he does not possess any of them. he will give you his discord and we'll get into chat with you. he will then ask you to set up an account on pay biz which is a Bitcoin credit card account and he will give you a wallet to deposit money into. you will then be directed from paybis over to simplex who will process the payment. In the meantime he will message you and say that your account will be ready in 10 minutes. He will keep stringing you along as he tried to do with my friend for almost 12 hours.

Eventually he will block you or ignore you on discord. It took almost 22 hours before he blocked my mate. playerauctions.com was notified of the illegal activity and promptly banned his account.
What's his username on playerauctions?

ip hash: 53bb43159c0eaff90e1ad2

Sunpu69

0   0   0
Country
Thailand
Multiple Accounts
What's his username on playerauctions?
Cacatverde. His accounts are way too cheap 300-400 USD for 430 level gear accounts? He also assigns id numbers to each account like 00-28 etc. All his bogus accounts are listed on wix.com which is where you get directed to if you click on the link in player auctions. Here it is and see for yourself his bogus accounts.

https://epinaten.wixsite.com/vronwow/wow-accounts

ip hash: b087838cb8b89b356a7508

SaltnVinegar

Trusted Upgrade
Trusted usergroup. Verified members for over a year and 50+ positive feedback.
Verified Upgrade
Members who have verified their identity with us.
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
Super Moderator
78   0   0
Country
Australia
ip hash: 6c676b73699b4f10e31a54