- Rating
- 5.00 star(s)
- Country
- United States
- Multiple Accounts
- 0
Selling this account very cheap because I no longer have a subscription, can no longer provide screenshots of what I have.
I have full sets of PVP and PVE trial gear, (multiple different sets)
I have almost all skills trained (DW, Resto, Destruction,1h sword shield, bow. light, heavy armors etc) so you can pick and choose what build you want to do
***I have 50 enchanting!!! *** (this is extremely hard)
I have 50 provisioning, 50 alchemy
I have all the other crafts at least 45+ in order to upgrade all end game gear
1000+ potions / alchemy materials to make high level potions for doing end game trials
I may or may not be the author of this video; I may or may not have a very similar spec to this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x2LviPLwWGY&
I have access to a guild bank with tons of pact gear, crafting mats etc.
I have at least 2+ million pvp points as well
------------------------
Disclaimer: this is all based off of memory, paypal gift verified only. you go first. I have good rep here selling gold and other accounts from games
if you are unsatisfied with the description and account, and you provide logical reasoning, I will refund you
PM / skype me: anikilyn
I will give you e-mail password everything else you need to change all the information to your stuff
- - - Updated - - -
oops:
this account is NA, and I am the original Owner
I have full sets of PVP and PVE trial gear, (multiple different sets)
I have almost all skills trained (DW, Resto, Destruction,1h sword shield, bow. light, heavy armors etc) so you can pick and choose what build you want to do
***I have 50 enchanting!!! *** (this is extremely hard)
I have 50 provisioning, 50 alchemy
I have all the other crafts at least 45+ in order to upgrade all end game gear
1000+ potions / alchemy materials to make high level potions for doing end game trials
I may or may not be the author of this video; I may or may not have a very similar spec to this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x2LviPLwWGY&
I have access to a guild bank with tons of pact gear, crafting mats etc.
I have at least 2+ million pvp points as well
------------------------
Disclaimer: this is all based off of memory, paypal gift verified only. you go first. I have good rep here selling gold and other accounts from games
if you are unsatisfied with the description and account, and you provide logical reasoning, I will refund you
PM / skype me: anikilyn
I will give you e-mail password everything else you need to change all the information to your stuff
- - - Updated - - -
oops:
this account is NA, and I am the original Owner
Last edited:
