U utlom91 1 0 0 Rating 5.00 star(s) Country United States Multiple Accounts 1 Oct 13, 2024 #1 I'm trying to submit a feedback but it won't let me. Says I need to verify my number.
EpicNPC Administrator 72 0 0 Rating 5.00 star(s) Country United States Oct 13, 2024 #2 You can verify your account here. https://www.epicnpc.com/account/account-details The first step is phone verification. You don't have to submit an ID.
You can verify your account here. https://www.epicnpc.com/account/account-details The first step is phone verification. You don't have to submit an ID.
F Faishee 0 0 0 Rating 0.00 star(s) Country Not Phone Verified Multiple Accounts 1 Oct 15, 2024 #3 Hi I’m having same issue but I don’t see “phone verification” on my account detail settings
EpicNPC Administrator 72 0 0 Rating 5.00 star(s) Country United States Oct 15, 2024 #4 Click "Start Verification" under the 'Seller Verification' area. The first step is phone verification.
Click "Start Verification" under the 'Seller Verification' area. The first step is phone verification.