VBarrack's has garbage customer service

Not Recently Bumped

MmoFanatic

Level 19

Trade Guardian Orders: 0

(0%) (0 review)
Country
Not Phone Verified
Member Since
Sep 25, 2013
Last seen
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
0
So after going through all the bull****, sending my battle.net account information, passport, CD KEYS, ALL OF my PHOTO ID'S I COULD POSSIBLY OWN...the live chat agent seems to have a problem with the expired passport. Although, I would understand their concern for it, it doesn't mean Blizzard doesn't accept it....

I have used the same passport to retrieve a different account of mine that I used to farm ore and stuff, and Blizzard still accepted it. You just need to add some more ID's to prove that it was you. (I HAD EVEN TOOK A PICTURE BESIDE MY GOVERNMENT ISSUED PHOTO ID'S TO PROVE IM NOT A FIGMENT OF SOMEONES IMAGINATION)

Please read this live chat story...

Jess: Once you receive the paypal payment from us, you are willing:
Jess:
Jess: 1. to give up your full control of the above Battle.net and WoW / Diablo3 account.
Jess:
Jess: 2. to authorize us to take full control of the above Battle.net and WoW / Diablo3 account.
Jess:
Jess: 3. to guarantee your full assistance in retrieving of the above Battle.net account / WoW account / Diablo3 account / Characters within a reasonable period of time whenever and wherever upon our official request in the coming 12 months.
Jess:
Jess: 4. to be reached by us via phone, email and letters whenever there is any account issue of the above wow account in the coming 12 months.
Jess:
Jess: This transaction is for the selling exclusive life time access to your game accounts and characters contained within the Battle.net account. By choosing to accept this payment, you are willing to refund the full amount upon our request whenever there's ANY failure in accessing of this game account.
Jess:
Jess: Please note, we are now paying for your Battle.net and WoW / Diablo3 account AS WELL AS the above mentioned services guarantees from you. When failed to comply will result in our request for a full money return which will include the original amount we paid for the account, legal & recovery agency costs, financial loses and any other cost which may arise due to your failure to comply with the agreement.
Jess:
Jess: If you have read, understood, and agreed to all of the above information, please type "I AGREE"
Tyler Allison: I AGREE
Jess: Are you able to send us two pictures, one is a copy of your ID or Driver License, another is holding ID next to your face? We would like to have them as our reference. We do not accept the ID / DL that will be expired in the coming 3 months.
Jess: Please also send us an additional copy of one of your latest utility bills / phone bills / bank statements within the last 3 months, which shows your current address, your name and the billing date.
Jess: You may scan it or take a picture with digital camera. Please note that a clear copy is necessary. All the information on the copies have to be clearly readable by us.
Jess: Please EMAIL to ***REMOVED*** when they are ready. Thank you.
Tyler Allison: I don't pay for rent, or phone bills...
Tyler Allison: but yes i am willing to take a picture of the ID and have it beside my face.
Jess: Do you have a bank statement?
Tyler Allison: Not at my girlfriends.
Tyler Allison: which im currently at right now
Tyler Allison: usually, cd keys and photo id would be enough
Tyler Allison: but asking for bank statements, thats going overboard.
Jess: We need the address proof as well.
Tyler Allison: ill see if i can find a bank statement though, 1 moment please.
Jess: You can send the address proof under your parent's name.
Tyler Allison: it shows on my passport.
Jess: k
Tyler Allison: would record of employment work?
Tyler Allison: i would need to scratch out my social insurance number though. I will not give out my social insurance number under any circumstances.
Jess: For the address proof? It is ok.
Tyler Allison: sure
Tyler Allison: a few more minutes please
Tyler Allison: getting everything together
Tyler Allison: hello
Tyler Allison: are you there?
Jess: Yes there
Tyler Allison: Okay
Tyler Allison: so i am sending all account information to ***REMOVED***?
Jess: ok
Tyler Allison: I just sent it
Tyler Allison: what now?
Jess: Let me check the email.
Tyler Allison: okay
Jess: Do you have the valid passport?
Jess: This passport was expired.
Tyler Allison: I have healthcard, and birth certificate as well in there.
Tyler Allison: I can't afford to pay for the passport renewal, and I do not drive.
Tyler Allison: the irony is, im paying for a passport renewal with the money i receive from the account.
Tyler Allison: because im trying to go down to texas to see my father.
Tyler Allison: for christmas
Jess: I am sorry that we accept the passport and driver license only.
Tyler Allison: I do NOT drive.
Tyler Allison: and I CANNOT afford a passport license renewal
Tyler Allison: I'll take my business elsewhere then.
Jess: Sorry about that.
Tyler Allison: I had sent you ALL of my private information and still you deny customers of service
Tyler Allison: Vbarracks is bull****
Jess: If you get the new passport, you can contact us again.
Jess: We are going to remove all of your info.
Tyler Allison: I will not contact you guys again
Tyler Allison: Blizzard has accepted the expired passport before.
Tyler Allison: What else would you guys like?
Tyler Allison: my Social Insurance Number?
Jess: Blizzard won't accept the expired passport now.
Tyler Allison: YES THEY DO.
Tyler Allison: Would you like proof?
Jess: We only accept the valid passport.
Tyler Allison: And Blizzard also accepts expired passports.
Tyler Allison: if you provide other ID as well (Health Card, and Birth Certificate.
Tyler Allison: I will be sending you a link of a photo from a different account of mine i used for farming herbs and ore. You will see they recovered MY account regardless if it was expired or not!
Jess: Sorry, this is our policy, we don't accept the expired passport.
Jess: You may find other websites which accept the expired passport.
Tyler Allison: ***REMOVED***
Tyler Allison: Your policy is retarded
Tyler Allison: and I will not be telling my friends to come here to buy/sell
Tyler Allison: Thanks for wasting my time, "Jess"!
Jess: Good bye.

I am unable to show proof that Blizzard accepts expired passports to you guys as I am blocked to show images until I have a post count of 3 or greater.


Is this what vbarrack does?

They request all of your account information and then blow you off for 1 minor detail they see?

How the HELL am I supposed to know if vbarrack DELETED my information? I DONT! They could be taking the account in a few months when i forgot about it and then im screwed.

WHAT THE HELL MANGO
 
Last edited:
Actually, Blizzard does NOT accept government issued IDs that are expired. If you try to send one in, they will come back with a response stating that the ID must be valid.

Trust me, I have run into this several times years down the line when unlocking an account after it has already been sold to a new customer.
 
Banned - Failed to resolve - https://www.epicnpc.com/threads/failure-to-payback-loan-and-ignores-my-messages.2090927/
Actually, Blizzard does NOT accept government issued IDs that are expired. If you try to send one in, they will come back with a response stating that the ID must be valid.

Trust me, I have run into this several times years down the line when unlocking an account after it has already been sold to a new customer.

^^ this is truth. i believe it is also stated on the battle.net site somewhere but i do not recall as i've stopped playing wow and a matter of fact pretty much all gaming .
 
When my post count goes over 3 or 5, I will post proof that Blizzard had accepted an expired passport (as long as I had two other ID's to fortify that it was me.

- - - Updated - - -

YHLdTD0.png


I do not drive and I could not afford to renew my passport license. If you simply state that, they will request two additional pieces of ID (including a bank statement of such -like vbarrack did here - to prove that I live here) I also provided to them a Health Card issued by the government of Canada and my birth certificate to prove im not a figment of someone's imagination.

How does that work? If they only require valid ID? If you change up the scenario with them, they will use what you have....as long as you provide more proof involved.
 
Last edited:
So...you've already recalled the account you are attempting to sell them as well as expired ID issue.

Herp


Derp


Lol, you're misunderstanding me.

That was for a different account mentioned in the OP, please read.

The whole point of my post is to show that BLIZZARD ACCEPTS EXPIRED identifications as long as you provide additional proof, which I had did via live chat on battle.net...they had replied to me with that on the first ticket after I had provided them with the information. Why did they deny it, not a clue.

Why is it that vbarracks requires this information even when i provide a legitimate passport (this is a scenario)? When Blizzard requests it upon findings of an expired identification?

But now i'm kind of glad that they denied it, I see quite of issues with vbarracks in this section of the forums.


I had sold the account to Snowy, which was a good idea!

- - - Updated - - -

Anyways, if you could please delete this thread i'd appreciate it!
 
Banned - You may not threaten this site or it's staff/users.
The whole point of my post is to show that BLIZZARD ACCEPTS EXPIRED identifications as long as you provide additional proof

Lol, I think you're missing something here. Blizzard did not accept your expired ID, they accepted the other forms of ID that weren't expired...

I have sold a couple accounts to vbarrack and can honestly say they have never done me wrong. Yes their customer service sucks but... hey... it's a freakin mmo account store run by Chinese people (I assume, no offense meant here either) not your local best buy...

I've sold them 3 accounts and honestly was never disappointed with the offer they gave me. It was reasonable. I have a feeling everyone complaining about low offers is putting in crappy info about your toon not describing it well enough.

The reason they ask for so many forms of ID when selling is basically a scare tactic against recalling as much as it is account security / proving your the OO.

IDK, I honestly don't think vbarrack deserves all these bad reviews. They aren't that bad... although of course there are better options
 
Lol, I think you're missing something here. Blizzard did not accept your expired ID, they accepted the other forms of ID that weren't expired...

That is false, the Heath Card isn't really an acceptable ID to blizzard... they need a valid government PHOTO identification. Mine was expired, therefore it could not be used to its fullest potential.
 
They honestly sometimes accept expired id, ive used mine but i had todays news paper in the back ground and a bill showing my address and stuff like that included, its rare someone who bought an account can do all that so they do make exceptions to the expired id
 
Back
Top