Vbarrack and Buymmoaccounts are the same?

Not Recently Bumped

BobMan2000

Level 19

Trade Guardian Orders: 0

(0%) (0 review)
Country
Not Phone Verified
Member Since
Sep 1, 2009
Last seen
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
0
So I was checking Vbarrack earlier and they had some good prices and accounts. Then I was looking for a website like this that customers gave honest feedback about different sites. I have read three bad threads about Vbarrack, and then read some good threads about Buymmoaccount. So I was looking through Buymmoaccount and what they had for sale.. They have the same exact accounts that Vbarrack has listed on their website.. Only the price on Vbarrack is slightly cheaper.
 
They share a common hosting company, black louts, but i dont see any thing linking them together as one but that does happen in this industry and i have seen more then one accountseller cosign the same accounts.
 
Back
Top