Selling Valorant Turkish Accounts and Vp Acc = 0.50 €

Not Recently Bumped
Region
  1. EU
Original Owner
Yes

Quadroware

Level 67

Trade Guardian Orders: 12

(100%) (93 reviews)
Country
Turkey
Member Since
Dec 4, 2019
Last seen
Country
Turkey
Multiple Accounts
0
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
I can create as many Turkish Valorant Accounts as you want. I do not use VPN I live in Turkey. No illegal method is used. You can buy skins and Vp cheaper.

1 Account = 0.50 €




Only for Turkish accounts.
115 VP = 0.70 €

485 VP = 2.5 €
925 VP = 4.5 €
1850 VP = 8.5 €
3400 VP = 16.5 €

5500 VP = 24.5 €

Payment Method
: BTC, USDT, Wise
Discord: quadr00
bcnxncn.PNG
 
Payment options:
  • Wise
  • bitcoin
  • Payooner, Steam Gift Card, Binance Gift Card
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
Fast and smooth, great communication

Great experience
 
Back
Top