- Rating
- 5.00 star(s)
- Country
- Turkey
- Multiple Accounts
- 0
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
I can create as many Turkish Valorant Accounts as you want. I do not use VPN I live in Turkey. No illegal method is used. You can buy skins and Vp cheaper.
1 Account = 0.50 €
Only for Turkish accounts.
115 VP = 0.70 €
485 VP = 2.5 €
925 VP = 4.5 €
1850 VP = 8.5 €
3400 VP = 16.5 €
5500 VP = 24.5 €
Payment Method: BTC, USDT, Wise
Discord: quadr00
1 Account = 0.50 €
Only for Turkish accounts.
115 VP = 0.70 €
485 VP = 2.5 €
925 VP = 4.5 €
1850 VP = 8.5 €
3400 VP = 16.5 €
5500 VP = 24.5 €
Payment Method: BTC, USDT, Wise
Discord: quadr00
Payment options:
- Wise
- bitcoin
- Payooner, Steam Gift Card, Binance Gift Card
