Username Request

Not Recently Bumped
Status
Not open for further replies.
(20 reviews)

Firefly

Level 55

Trade Guardian Orders: 3

(100%) (20 reviews)
Country
United States
Member Since
Aug 20, 2021
Last seen
Country
United States
Multiple Accounts
1
I have decided I plan on purchasing a Username change tomorrow, but was curious if it was possible to request a username that is already taken, my specific case the Username I'd be requesting was last seen in 2018, any help would be greatly appreciated.
 
Only if the account has little or no activity. By little I mean no feedback and maybe 1-2 posts. If it was active, even if it's been in-active for a long time the username will not be available.
 
Only if the account has little or no activity. By little I mean no feedback and maybe 1-2 posts. If it was active, even if it's been in-active for a long time the username will not be available.
The individual has 0 feedback an 4 total messages and last seen active in 2018

I can send you a private message of the name in question if you’d like.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top