LegeJMndPM 20 0 0 Rating 5.00 star(s) Country United States Multiple Accounts 0 Jun 26, 2021 #1 Hello, I would like to know if you could change my username to JoaoMPM ? Thank you
Kai Global Moderator 212 0 0 Rating 5.00 star(s) Country Canada Jun 26, 2021 #2 JMPM1 said: Hello, I would like to know if you could change my username to JoaoMPM ? Thank you Click to expand... Click to collapse... Hey @JMPM1, If you wish to change your name please visit the EpicNPC shop where you will be able to purchase a name change. I have attached an example below: Hope that helps,
JMPM1 said: Hello, I would like to know if you could change my username to JoaoMPM ? Thank you Click to expand... Click to collapse... Hey @JMPM1, If you wish to change your name please visit the EpicNPC shop where you will be able to purchase a name change. I have attached an example below: Hope that helps,
EpicNPC Administrator 72 0 0 Rating 5.00 star(s) Country United States Jun 27, 2021 #3 Its been updated as a one-time courtesy.