EpicNPC Marketplace

Register a free account today to become a member! Then start trading, buying or selling with other members using our secure Trade Guardian middleman system.

User: Krownd "leaving false feedback and claims PayPal payment was reversed!

Dispute Type
Scam Accusation
0   1   0
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
Dispute Against
Krownd
Game: Warhammer Private Server
User Name: Krownd

He's an GM on Warhammer Private Server
He sold me in-game items that were taken away within a week. When asked if he could resolve the issue he said he was unable to. When asked if he would refund me, or satisfy me with different items he simply wouldn't respond. So I threatened him with PayPal Dispute, he then Suspended my Game accounts and is still too chicken **** to reply back to me....avoid any purchases from this guy! He's Toxic! And people like him consistently deserve all the bad karma that will come their way. I can provide Screenshots and proof! Just let me know!
Stay safe out there guys!

ip hash: 1e54e91ff59bfe133a04e9

SaltnVinegar

Trusted Upgrade
Trusted usergroup. Verified members for over a year and 50+ positive feedback.
Verified Upgrade
Members who have verified their identity with us.
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
Super Moderator
78   0   0
Country
Australia
@Nichols850 Please show screens of chat, chat ID and payment sent.

@Krownd Can you help explain whats happening here?

ip hash: 6c676b73699b4f10e31a54

Krownd

Banned
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
BANNED - Do not buy, sell or trade with this user.
8   0   0
Warning: Dispute Opened
Country
Germany
Multiple Accounts
Reason - Failed to resolve - https://www.epicnpc.com/threads/user-krownd-leaving-false-feedback-and-claims-paypal-payment-was-reversed.1493405/page-2
The customer has used my service and canceled the payment at PayPal. he has now closed the case with PayPal but only by turning on the Epic members.

ip hash: 49ce8f22a808c5423093d8

SaltnVinegar

Trusted Upgrade
Verified Upgrade
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
Super Moderator
78   0   0
Country
Australia
@Krownd Can you help elaborate more please? You never addressed his concerns at all? What happened with the items be purchased? Why are you not responding to his concerns? Can you explain was the PayPal case opened and closed in his favour or yours? All of this so far is alleged as Nichols has not given any additional evidence, but neither have you.

@Nichols850 Still waiting for those screenshots.

0   1   0
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
Update: My Game accounts still Suspended and no refund issued or anything remedy attempted and Krownd hasn't reached out to apologise. I will seek to have him banned from the Server if he hasn't reached an agreement with me in 7 days. I have direct contact with the Devs of the Game he GM's for. Enough is enough

ip hash: 1e54e91ff59bfe133a04e9

SaltnVinegar

Trusted Upgrade
Verified Upgrade
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
Super Moderator
78   0   0
Country
Australia
We will give him another 24 hours to respond. He knows he has a dispute against him, ignoring this is basically admitting guilt.

SaltnVinegar

Trusted Upgrade
Verified Upgrade
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
Super Moderator
78   0   0
Country
Australia
Krownd was online and failed to reply. Ban in 24 hours.

Krownd

Banned
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
8   0   0
Country
Germany
Multiple Accounts
Reason - Failed to resolve - https://www.epicnpc.com/threads/user-krownd-leaving-false-feedback-and-claims-paypal-payment-was-reversed.1493405/page-2
There is a problem with a recent transactionA payment sent to you on August 1, 2019 was made without the consent of the account holder, or it was a transaction error. This payment has been returned to the account holder.Transaction detailsCertification number PP-D-37983829Name of the buyer Chad Benjamin NicholsTransaction date1. August 2019Transaction amount € 239.19 EUR

We are reviewing this case and will contact you if we need more information.

We will send you an email if we have more information about this case. Email from PayPal

ip hash: 7919e2e4ca40d2fc94da95

Krownd

Banned
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
8   0   0
Country
Germany
Multiple Accounts

Krownd

Banned
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
8   0   0
Country
Germany
Multiple Accounts
Case was closed. Everything is as it should be again. Thanks for your help.

0   1   0
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
@Krownd Yes, I told you PayPal Case is closed.. however we still have issues to resolve, first I asked for a remedy for the missing items I originally purchased from you. Secondly, I have 2 game accounts that are Suspended by you. I prefer we resolve this without further conflict.

ip hash: abea6d826dde7665d1a07c

SaltnVinegar

Trusted Upgrade
Verified Upgrade
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
Super Moderator
78   0   0
Country
Australia
@Nichols850 Was there any reason given as to why your items were taken? Any reason given as to why your accounts were suspended?

I also cannot read the result of paypal case, whose favour was it resolved in? Who won the dispute?

Last edited:
0   1   0
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
@SaltnVinegar You will need to ask @Krownd why items were removed, I messaged him asking why? I noticed it after a recent Server Patch. The issue regarding my suspended accounts were by @Krownd because he can, he's an in-game GM for Warhammer Private Server. This is why he is able to sell items that are otherwise not possible. He suspended my accounts just to be a prick. So with that being said, the items I purchased from him are completely useless unless I regain access to my accounts. Hope this info helps. I will post an *Update* when I get home in about 4 hours to see if my suspended accounts are released.

Last edited:
ip hash: b71cebf723264ffb9fd2b5

SaltnVinegar

Trusted Upgrade
Verified Upgrade
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
Super Moderator
78   0   0
Country
Australia
Case was closed. Everything is as it should be again. Thanks for your help.
All is not as it should be, your customer is having some major issues with the items and accounts he got from you. Please help him fix these issues.