• All threads in this section are old and inactive.
    Items and services are no longer available.

Unverified Rank 70 / 5 ML 5* / 17 ML 4* / 159 Heroes / Champion 5

Not Recently Bumped
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.

dess4s

Level 15

Trade Guardian Orders: 0

(100%) (1 review)
Country
Turkey
Member Since
Nov 22, 2022
Last seen
Country
Turkey
Multiple Accounts
0
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
I have been checking other's sales all day and i really don't have idea how to price my account. So shoot your offer and i'll consider it. Western Union or other payment methods that are not banned in Turkey. Idk what trade guardian is but i'm down for it if i can get my payment in Turkey and i don't pay fees. Again i know nothing about cryptocurrency transactions but i have binance account and a wallet (I think?).
I'm a big noob so i believe with in right hands this account has great potential to become better than it is. You can contact me anywhere you want, discord, instagram, whatsapp message me and i'll provide whatever information is necessary. I wanna get rid of epic seven because doing daily tasks and arena shortens my lifespan and wanna get sweet second hand rx6600xt for my pc to retire my old rx550. I'll keep playing until it sold so resource numbers might change. Master in RTA right now. I'm a Turk so ofc we bargain.
Here are pictures of the account:
Screenshot_2022.11.20_02.05.36.432.png
Screenshot_2022.11.20_02.05.49.598.png
Screenshot_2022.11.20_02.06.34.564.png
Screenshot_2022.11.20_02.06.42.131.png
Screenshot_2022.11.20_02.06.56.831.png
Screenshot_2022.11.20_02.07.04.248.png
Screenshot_2022.11.20_02.07.11.414.png
Screenshot_2022.11.20_02.07.51.498.png
Screenshot_2022.11.20_02.07.54.864.png
Screenshot_2022.11.20_02.08.51.948.png
Screenshot_2022.11.20_02.09.00.381.png
Screenshot_2022.11.20_02.09.07.664.png
Screenshot_2022.11.20_02.09.13.298.png
Screenshot_2022.11.20_02.09.19.664.png
Screenshot_2022.11.20_02.10.18.548.png
Screenshot_2022.11.20_02.10.22.931.png
Screenshot_2022.11.20_02.10.31.265.png
Screenshot_2022.11.20_02.10.36.614.png
Screenshot_2022.11.20_02.10.52.381.png
Screenshot_2022.11.20_02.10.56.948.png
Screenshot_2022.11.20_02.11.00.431.png
Screenshot_2022.11.20_02.11.06.731.png
Screenshot_2022.11.20_02.11.09.881.png
Screenshot_2022.11.20_02.11.21.881.png
Screenshot_2022.11.20_02.11.25.331.png
Screenshot_2022.11.20_02.11.28.315.png
Screenshot_2022.11.20_02.11.41.181.png
Screenshot_2022.11.20_02.11.57.581.png
Screenshot_2022.11.20_02.12.01.148.png
Screenshot_2022.11.20_02.12.04.781.png
Screenshot_2022.11.20_02.12.13.414.png
Screenshot_2022.11.20_02.12.17.364.png
Screenshot_2022.11.20_02.12.20.781.png
Screenshot_2022.11.20_02.12.28.031.png
Screenshot_2022.11.20_02.12.38.398.png
Screenshot_2022.11.20_02.12.46.598.png
Screenshot_2022.11.20_02.12.56.681.png
Screenshot_2022.11.20_02.13.01.664.png
Screenshot_2022.11.20_02.15.26.014.png
Screenshot_2022.11.20_02.15.31.814.png
 
Last edited:
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
A++ Great seller, smooth transaction

Thanks for the account!😄
 
I'll consider all offers. I might even get bored waiting and accept.
 
Last edited:
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Back
Top