Unlinking

Not Recently Bumped
Status
Not open for further replies.

clarityD

Level 19

Trade Guardian Orders: 0

(0%) (0 review)
Country
United States
Member Since
Mar 10, 2021
Last seen
Hey @clarityD,

Keep in mind your phone number can't be seen on the site, not even on your account, so no one will be able to view it except for staff. Once removed, you will no longer have access to most features and won't be able to use TG or make threads. If you still want it removed, please confirm and I will message the Admin. If you no longer need your account I can also close it.
 
You just sold something. I'm sorry, we can't remove your phone unless there is no activity on your account for at least 60 days. You can use the "contact" link in the footer to make your request in 55 days.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top