[Unfair warning?] 3 feedbacks were removed

Not Recently Bumped

harukazee3rd

Level 52

Trade Guardian Orders: 3

(98.4%) (79 reviews)
Country
Indonesia
Member Since
Feb 12, 2025
Last seen
Country
Indonesia
Multiple Accounts
1
Dear Mod/s,

So I just got this warning and got some of my feedbacks removed! on this thread: https://www.epicnpc.com/threads/giv...mes-hsr-zzz-gfl2-exilium-wuwa-21-apr.2977564/

1745182222347.png


For the feedbacks that your removed! those are my customers, I worked so hard for them, and you just removed the feedbacks :'(

I CAN PROVIDE EVIDENCES OF THE SALES IF YOU WANT TO

This is really unfair :(


https://www.epicnpc.com/threads/giv...mes-hsr-zzz-gfl2-exilium-wuwa-21-apr.2977564/
 
You cannot obtain feedback from any raffle, contest or giveaway thread.
https://www.epicnpc.com/threads/har...thly-raffle-winners-3-monthly-passes.2977564/

The feedback cannot be restored, sorry.
Yes, but I didnt ask for feedback, please could you consider removing my warning/s? I think this was just a big misunderstanding.

I invited them to join the raffles by posting replies of their 3 preferred numbers, I didnt ask for feedback.

The "submit feedback" button should just be removed altogether from the forum maybe?

Thanks in advance!
 
It is not relevant if you asked for feedback. You cannot obtain feedback from any raffle, contest or giveaway thread.

The feedback button has been disabled in that section.
 
Back
Top