
Trade Guardian Orders: 37
Global ModeratorI can't edit my old posts anymore. It shows "Active: Yes" but I still can't use it. Please help. Thank you
Global ModeratorI can't edit my old posts anymore. It shows "Active: Yes" but I still can't use it. Please help. Thank you
Hello, thank you for your response. But sorry to say I don't think you've even read my post. I bought "Unlimited Edit Time" but suddenly I can't use it anymore. I don't know why.Keep in mind, edit time limit is 30 days from thread creation date for free users. If you’re content is past that time limit consider upgrading your membership to extend your edit privileges or close the thread and make a new one. You can also purchase an unlimited edit time from the shop as well.
If you want to "delete" your thread that will only be available as long as no comments have been made on your content, after that it can not be removed. If you have personal information on your thread that you posted by mistake or would like removed, you can ask a mod for help.
Thank you. But it shows "Active: Yes" already. Attaching my screenshots againHi @PopPlop
Same question's been asking frequently nowadays. The Admin has answered it. Open the screenshot to see the answer:
AdministratorThank you so much. It's working now.Toggling the "active on/off" fixes the issue via your item inventory page. We're manually activated that item for everyone that had it, but it seems to not be working. We're investigating and will make a fix soon.
PopPlop your account was already resolved.