• We do NOT investigate off-site disputes. EpicNPC does NOT use Discord. We only investigate disputes if Trade Guardian is used.

Trading UFT 'Battle Cats' accounts w/ all units unlocked, LF danganronpa/p5 skins

Mobile OS
  1. Android
  2. IOS
Type
Low End
Type
  1. Other
Original Owner
Yes
Country
Brazil
Multiple Accounts
Member Since March 8, 2019
Trade Guardian Orders: 9
Total Feedback: 9
Hello everyone. I am looking for an account for android (preferably NA/EU server) with as many Persona 5 and Danganronpa skins as possible. In exchange, I'm offering accounts in a game called The Battle Cats.

About the Game:

The Battle Cats is a single-player free-to-play tower defense game developed by PONOS Corporation for iOS and Android. The gameplay involves sending a wide roster of funny looking cats out onto a 2D battlefield in order to defend your base, all the while advancing through hordes of enemy units in order to destroy theirs and win the battle. The game has had collab events with several different titles, such as Evangelion, Fate/Stay Night, Street Fighter V, Madoka Magica, Vocaloid and many more.

a9fd2ab5bdf9ba32d213c2470de2ba55bd996aa8r1-2048-1152v2_hq.jpg
x1080
maxresdefault.jpg
02_cat05.jpg

Gameplay:

Account UFT:

-All Cats/Units unlocked (All cats at Level 1)
-99.999.999 XP (currecy used to enhance your units)
-49.999 Cat Food (currency used to summon new cats/each 10-pull costs 1500 catfood)
-All units on Cat Guide unlocked and marked as New (basically a compendium where you can check out every unit. You get 5 Cat Food the first time you open each)
-Tutorial cleared, everything else untouched, great for new players to get familiar with the game
-Silver Tickets: 1500 (currency used to summon basic units and base enhancements)
-Rare Tickets: 299 (currency used to summon in every banner, can be used instead of cat food)
-Battle items: 500 of each (items that assist you in battle)

I also own high-end accounts with maxed characters for those who'd prefer owning something stronger.

Feel free to DM me here or add and contact me on Discord (Violence#0491) if you have any questions about the game and/or the account. Thanks!

Last edited: